– Monitoring dialysis treatment
– Continuous assurance and improvement of treatment quality
– Ensuring holistic, knowledgeable and skilled nursing care
– Cooperative collaboration with the various members of the interdisciplinary team.
– Nursing tasks in routine care
– Professional license as a certified health care worker/nurse
– Responsible and accurate personality
– Regular participation in job-related training in the nursing, technical and medical fields
– Good knowledge of German, among other things, for advising patients
– Long term employment
– Independent work in a small, dynamic team
– Family atmosphere
– Further training opportunities
– State of the art equipment
Gross monthly salary starting at 3,315 based on full-time employment. Willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.